Rectal pain, sensation of passing motion. Done radical hysterectomy. Outcome of surgery?

Doctor, I had my manupause in feb 2012 and underwent radical hysterectomy end sept 2012, on the 5th day onwards while in hospital and began to consume solids, I began to have unbearable / severe pain in my rectum and had the sensation of passing motion at least 15 to 20 times a day, but when I go to the toilet I pass only a very small quantity and after that the pain subsides, even if I want to pass wind this happens, from 15 to 20 times it has now come down to 8 to 12 times a day, my gyne says try to over come the sensation (but its painful) my family doctor has started me enterogermina and libux from yesterday and though the motion has reduced the pain and sensation keeps comming 15 to 20 times a day.... could this be the outcome of the surgery or any mishap of the surgery? or is it a common problem and when should this be set right? Warm regards Margaret
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer