Rectal pain, gas, intense pressure, cold sweats, PCOS, diabetic. Treatment options?

I get random episodes of pain right very close to my behind opening. It happens in the daytime but more often in the middle of the night. I think I have to let gas but nothing comes out. The pain is very intense. I begin to fade out, near passing out from the pain. I break out in a cold sweat everywhere. I usually end up stripping and rolling on the cold floor to feel better. It can take upto 30 minutes to feel relief. What causes this? Could it be polyps? I have pcos and am a diabetic.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012