Rectal pain, burning sensation. Using water to relieve pain. Cure?

I have to ask some thing that s really hard for a man to ask but it is so bad I have thought about nothing else I have a lot of pain in and around my ass ;(. It burns so bad that as a 50 year old man it can bring me to my knees and cry the only thing that helps is to use a hand held shower and wash a lot no soap just warm water please if any one has any idea what I can do I will say a prayer for you and your family till the day I pass
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Don't be concerned about your pain around the anus without consulting a general physician or surgeon about it. The pain could be due to so many reasons. Actually pain is just an indication about a deep underlying problem. Consult a physician, understand it and take proper treatment for it. Worrying without getting treatment is actually self cheating. Do the consultation part as fast as possible.
Get well soon.