Rectal cancer. Given new medication Oxycodone capsules. No manufacture markings and the capsule is clear. Is the capsule right one?

My father is 74 and has rectal cancer.He was given a new medication yesterday.They gave him Oxycodone 13mg capsules.I am a nurse and have never heard of the 13 mg.,But what concerned me,there is no manufactures markings on it.When I opened one to mix with his food the capsule is clear,but the medication is pink.Have you ever heard of this.I just dont want to give him something if I am not sure that this is what it is.Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 10 Aug 2013