Rectal bleeding during bowel movements, passing gas during urination, soft stools, no foul smell. Had internal hemorrhoid banding. Cause?

Hi, Iv e been having off and on bright red rectal bleeding when going to the bathroom, sometimes when I have a bowel movement , sometimes just when I have gas while urinating. This happens when stool is soft, even with no straining or constipation . At times I also have a watery, tan discharge in between bathroom visits. There is no feces smell to the discharge; it smells like raw flesh. I had internal hemorrhoid banding done a year ago, and was having some bleeding before then, but this is more profuse.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer