Rectal bleeding, constipation, hard stools, growth outside anus. Haemorrhoids or cancer polyps?

I have had rectal bleeding off and on since I was 15, and I m 50 now and have been bleeding almost everyday for a month now. Its bright red and my stools are very hard and constipated. I can feel 2 little grape like things on outside of anus .is this hemorrhoids or cancer polyps? You can see blood on toilet paper in the toilet and running down side of stool. I m on a lot of narcotics because of injuries from bull riding,so I know that s why I m constipated. I m afraid of cancer but can live with hemorrhoids.What do you think it is?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012