Rectal bleeding, bright red clots, weakness, fainting, low thyroid, cortisol. Cause of worry?

I ve experienced blood rushing from my rectum . Very similar to diarrhea without bowel movement in it. This lasted for 4 days. It was very hi pressure and bright red without clots. A visit to the e.r was fruitless, as they found nothing but sent me home with antibiotics. For a time I thought I would die. And did have an out of body experience. Since I could not eat or drink I grew very weak and would just collapse on the toilet. I ve since been diagnosed with low thyroid, low cortisol , low DHEA , low iron, low estrogen high progesterone. I take tons of vitamins along with digestive enzymes. Although the colonoscopy revealed no concerns is it possible I ve suffered something during that bleed that has negatively affected me?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012