Recovering meth user. Shoulder pain, ankle pain, elbow pain, weakness. Over weight. Connection and treatment?

Hi, I m recovering meth user- free right at 2 1/2 yrs!! However, I m only 42 yo and have began experiencing knee, shoulder, ankle , and elbow pain/ weakness. My shoulder actually feels like the humerus ( I think that s what the upper arm is called, been awhile since A&P!), is not fully in the socket. It feels almost independent of shoulder, as if it were dislocated. It begins to hurt when I raise arm upward. There is no injury it s just gotten progressively worse; my other shoulder feels as if it s on it s way to degenerating as well!! My ankles feel as if I turned them a little more or if I were to step just the wrong way , that they would sprain ... I attribute knees and ankles to my weight though- 5 1/2 x 170#..... see, I m sober, lol! My mother has osteoporosis and had double hip replacement at 45 yrs of age. So, hx of drug use, etoh abuse, smoker... Not diabetic, father was. Family hx of stroke, cardiomyopathy, COPD..,, just wondering if methamphetamine or ETOH and how much has contributed to these problems..??? Thank u!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012