Recovering from tumor after after chemotherapy and radiation. Suffer from heartburn, hypertension. History of heart attack. Advice?

My grandmother is 66 years old and finished up her chemo and radiation treatment about 3 or 4 months ago. Since she s finished she has had a very hard time. Thetumor has shrunk and is not currently getting bigger. But she has not been able to eat because she gets heartburn and acid build up, she has been having trouble with her blood pressure , she gets very worn out by the end of the day and just usually feels like crap. 3 weeks ago she suffered a heart attack and has been in and out of the hospital for the past month. Tests are always ran and more prescriptions subscribed but never a fix. I dont know what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013