Recovering from treatment for hole in the heart. Pain in the arm, ringing in the ears, numbness in cheek and tongue. Advice?

I have been treated for a hole in my heart . But before ending in the hospital they thought i had a TIA . I am sensitive to light my vision goes to tunnel vission but only for a short pierod of time . my heart is fixed and i still have pain down my arm ...ringing of ears , drainage . Left arm and hand tingles and numbness of left cheek and tongue . Whiplash from car accident in 1995. Ajustments have helped over the years now i am not sure if its my neck inner ear or what ...
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012