Recovering from transverse myelitis, frequent urination, incontinence, taken Terol for UTI. Plan of action?

I am 57, Male and in the process of recovery from Transverse Myelitis .I had regained bowel control to an extent but still suffer from problem of frequent urination and incontinence .The steroid dosage of methylprednisolone is completed.Being on Catheter for a month;i have developed UTI for which i have been advised to take Martifur 100 mg thrice a day after meals.Even after taking Terol LA 2 mg (Twice a day) and Gabapin ME 300;there is no relief from frequent and consistent urination and it gets problematic when i am asleep.I am also taking Shelcal 500 and Bevon.The problem of frequent urination at short intervals is making me feel weak and causing excessive fluid loss. Kindly, provide me a comprehensive outline of the plan of action to be taken for proper rehabilitation.I am attending physiotherapy sessions for 30 mins twice a day
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012