Recovering from stomach flu, severe groin pain. How to get relief?

Hi. I am just recovering from the stomach flu that has been sweeping the country... it lasted 4 days. However, although I am now feeling fine, I m having really intense (almost unbearable at times... whether sitting, standing, laying down, walking... doesn t matter), groin pain. It s traveled to my lower left abdomen . The sensation is described as similar to severe constipation , like the swelling on my left lower abdomen, with extreme amounts of pain there, but I m not constipated. The pain has also begun to travel to my upper left thigh. I ve heard that it s common, after the flu, for lymph nodes in this area to swell.... but when I feel the area with my hand, I don t feel lumps as I ve been told I would with lymph nodes. Help?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013