Recovering from sinus infection and bronchitis. On cough medication. Why did I have a heart burn?

I AM RECOVERING FROM SINUS INFECTION AND BRONCHITIS , SO MY DOCTOR HAS ME ON A COUGH MEDICINE ALONG WITH AN ANTIBOTIC,A DECONGESTANT AND A DRUG CALLED PREDNISONE . I WAS HAVING HEARTBURN, WHICH SHE GAVE ME A MED FOR THAT, BUT THE INSIDE OF MY MOUTH ON THE LEFT SIDE FEELS RAW ALONG WITH THE LEFT SIDE OF MY TONGUE. IT HURST TO EAT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO RELIEVE THE PAIN. Thank You.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012