Recovering from radiation for metastatic prostrate cancer. Difficulty in urination, swelling above the clavicle. Side effect of radiation?

My husband is recovering from radiation treatment for metastatic prostate cancer . He is having difficulty urinating and despite numerous amounts of stool softeners, laxatives, and high fiber is not having bowel movements without the help of an enema. Yesterday, he woke up with swelling above his right clavicle . The lump is about the size of 1/2 a grapefruit. I m worried about the lump. Is it a normal side-effect? Or should I take him to the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013