Recovering from precancerous cells in cervix and uterus. Missing periods. Pregnancy chances. Yellowish vaginal discharge. Why?

I am a recovering patient of precancerous cells in the cervix and uetrus. In October i had my first pap smear after being cleared of cancer cells. Right before the surgery and after my periods were normal, but since September i havent had my period. My oncologist said to take a pregnancy test, havent done that yet, because i have no pregnancy symptoms except for not getting my period. Two days ago i started to have some yellowish whitish clots come out of my vagina, wha could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012