Recovering from pancreatitis. Why is it flaring again? Take nutrition?

Hi..I am recovering from pancreatitis . My physician and nutritionist have both recommended Ensure nutrition drinks as a way to get my weight loss Nader control. The Ensure was suggested as a supplement to what I m takin by mouth..not a lot currently. Now I m having mild pancreatic pain again.....are yo aware of any reason as to why my pancreas is flaring again. I thought that I was doing better and the liquid would be easier on the pancreas. Should I discontinue oral feeding and rely solely on m j-tube again to allow my pancreas to calm down? Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012