Recovering from malaria and food poisoning. Pain in the penis while urination. Chances of STD?

hi mr.batra i had unprotectred sex for the first time, with my fiance three weeks back , we ate some food from new restaurent. the next day i got fever and my motion was in black colour. i was treated by the doctor saying that i got malaria and food poison, i was on bed rest for 10 days almost. yesterday when urinating i got pain in my penis , it was also came some years back when i was not sexually active. i am fearing that got infected with any STDs, what are the tests i have to undergo for the STDs. and i ahve to undergo for HIV test also. plese tell me what i have to do and what test i have to undergo
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012