Recovering from jaundice. Bilirubin level not going below 1. Eyes and urine still light yellow

Hello sir, I am 27 Male, recovering from jaundice , before 1 month my bilirubin level was 12 and i lost weight, but now it come down to 1 and recovered 50% weight. my digestion is good, i am on a low fat diet taking lots of liquid but the bilirubin level is not going down below 1. i had started to going for work. i am not having problems just my bilirubin level is not going down below 1, and my eye and urine are still very light yellow. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012