Recovering from heart attack. Sufering from anxiety. Sudden sharp pain the left elbow, chest, jaw. What could it be?

Had a heart attack in June recovering well. Am going to a gym and getting better all the time . Also suffer from terrible angziety . While at rest this evening I got a sharp pain in the back of my left elbow have had it before. It seemed to give me pain in my chest and jaw . Not unbearable . Not sure what is happening but it sure is scary. Took some nitro and aspirin and angziety pill and walked around for a while now pain is just about gone . Scared. Shitles YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012