Recovering from food poisoning. Had diarrhea and vomiting. Forehead bruised with pain after being hit. Concerned

Probably nothing, but wanted to check... I'm recovering from either food poisoning or a stomach bug, starting at 3am Wed morning, had about 12 hrs of vomiting & diahrrea, got super dehydrated, lightheaded. I seem to be making my way through, today (Thurs) was able to eat an English muffin & drank some Gatorade. Can sit & stand without getting dizzy. It appears that at some point in the vomiting I hit my forehead - I remember I'd been resting it on the faucet because I was too tired to hold my head up any longer. My forehead is red and feels bruised/painful to the touch. Is the head bump anything I should be concerned about? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013