Recovering from food poisoning. Brownish stool with undigested food & mucus. Had antibiotics, probiotics. Recovery period, medicines?

recovering from food poisoning. Bowel movements normal but brownish in colour with undigested food and mucus
am recovering from food poisoning. Was on antibiotics, probiotics. I have started having normal foods. My poop is slightly brownish in colour wit undigested foods in it and also with mucus.

How long does it take to recover fully And any medications to be taken for it?? am i fully recovered??
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013