Recovering from eye operation. Seeing wavy lines from operated eye. Possible cause and how to rectify?

I have scleral buckling done on 9 April 2012 and vitrectomy for retinal detachment on 28 May 2012 on my right eye. I am recovering and my vision is 6/9 (pin-hole). But I am seeing wavy lines from the operated eye. What are the causes of the wavy lines I am seeing and will the wavy lines go off later? If not, what are the possible intervention, physically or medically, to correct this? Thank you. Eddie
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012