Recovering from dengue fever. Rashes on the body. Low platelet count. Astrax prescribed. Will these symptoms subside of its own?

I have recently recovered from dengue fever .after being hospitalized for nearly our days I was discharged last wednesday. From thursday I have developed rashes on my body. There isno fever and platelet count taken on Thursday was2.58 lacs. I had shown it to my doctor who treated this, howvere he is also not sure what this should be & have told me to take astrax10 mg. Yesterday showed this to a skin specialist who said this is post dengue rashes& will subside in due course & has prescribed medicines to get relief from itching. However the rashes have not subsided even little bit
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012