Recovering from cough, had temperature, cracking noise in throat and chest. What does this mean?

Hi. I m recovering from this huge cough that i had for about two weeks. Last week i was even ill in bed and with temperature. I Don t have a cold is just the cough really. But since Friday i started noticing this creacking noises either out of my throat or chest, i cannot be sure. It gets worse especially after i cough. I feel that my breathing seems a times a bit laboured and i feel this pain in my externum .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013