Recovering from cancer surgery, had burning in throat, swallowing difficulty post drinking L-Arginine. Emergency?

Good morning Merry Christmas ..I put symptoms in google ...around the night of Dec. 21 I drank a L- Arginine 1000mg. Capsule before I went to sleep when I woke I had a burning sensation in my throat I m having difficulty still swallowing I just googled this and found a posting same symptoms and person posted they come to find out they had torn the lining of their esophagus ...I m very worried . I m recovering from surgery for Cancer . Should I go to emergency or can I just wait till tomorrow? What can I do to help myself now? What can I eat? I ve been eating but I don t want to damage myself more...please help ScaredTerry
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012