Recovering from bulimia, sharp stomach, chest, throat pains, eating difficulty, hurts to breath. Ulcer?

Hi, I'm a recovering bulimic, and I am starting to have some problems...

When I eat, I experience sharp stomach pains under my rib cage, which makes eating difficult. This has been going on for a while. Lately, I've also had the problem of chest pains while eating, and throat pains. I don't understand why this didn't happen before. When I was actively bulimic I was purging up to five times a day - usually only three times, but sometimes up to five times, but I didn't spend most of my bulimia throwing up. I spent the majority of my illness using laxatives. I struggled with the disorder for over a year, and lately have been doing much better, so I don't understand why this is happening now and not when I was in the midst of the illness. I have trouble taking medication, drinking certain things, and it hurts to breathe.

Does this sound like ulcers? Or is it just my body recovering from the damage?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013