Recovering from bilateral pneumonia, have flu and contracted eneterobacter clochae. Why didn't amoxicillin or penicillin shot fix this?

Hi!! I have had the Flu still recovering from bi lateral pneumonia and just recently contracted enterobacter-clochae whatbis that and why didn t the penicillin shot help or the amoxicillin . It is steady growing the back of my throat.. I m now on Bactrim so indeed help figuring out how I got this and what this infection is and I read there was a high mortality rate and it grows heavy. How do I live with this until it heals...toothbrush wise and pain wise and I hope my dr has the right drug because they thought it was strep throat by looking at it. tgay777 @ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013