Recovering from asthma. On steroids. Altered menstruation. Medication side effect?

Hi dr.. I just had a whole 2 weeks of treating quite a bad of case of asthma .. And am just recovering now. I have been on steroids (pred) for more than a week. Yesterday I got my period, with a 9 day delay, which I don t usually have...but it s not bleeding normally, it s just spots with my period pain. I usually have a very heavy flow on my 2nd day, but this time it s literally a big spot. What could the cause of it be? I had 2 miscarriages before, and am concerned. Thank u so much .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013