Recovering from anorexia. Cannot stop binge eating. Gained 20 pounds in a week. Suggestions?

Hi, I am recovering from anorexia and I am 5 3-5 4, 15 years old, female, and (was) 95 pounds. I am on my 6th of recovery, however I cannot stop binge eating . I binged on sweets, carbs, and some salty foods. I ate 5,000 or more calories per day. The scale has gone up from 95 to 115 lbs! I honestly feel so disgusted with myself that I tried purging and it didn t work. I feel so discouraged and I can t stop myself from binge eating. I always do it right after school and I can t control it and I can t stand it anymore. Tomorrow I am going to try to start fresh and maintain my weight without binging. Should I stay away from carbs for a while? Did I really gain 20 pounds in a one week binge?,
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013