Recovering from an attack of cerebral malaria, slowly regaining memory and eating. What treatment should be taken to resume activities like walking and talking?

Hi, my name is Stephen and am from Kenya. I have a sister and she s 20yrs old, the thing is that when she was around 5yrs old, she was attacked by a strange disease and when my parents took her to the hospital, they were told that it was cerebral malaria and by that time she had lost almost all of her memories; she couldnt walk,talk or even seat upright she couldnt even know us. Since that day she s been reggaining her memories slowly and now she knows us(family) she can eat. the problem is that thats the only thing she can do. She cant walk, she cant talk so basically we everything for her. Is there anyway you can help me?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012