Recovering from alopecia areata. Reoccurs during winter. Medication for immediate treatment? Duration for complete eradication?

Good Morning Sir, Sir, myself is Tanveer from Jammu. For last one year i am suffering from alopecia areata (removal of beared) for which i have used several medicines like Dexona Injections , oitments like betnovit N, kenocart etc. Tablets like Prednisolone and Bioten forte. I am recovering from the same problem but unfortunately it repeates again especially when winter season begins here. presently i am using beclomin ointment and Nucort-M4 as dosage. Kindly guide and prescribe me the medicines for immediate treatment of alopeacia areata and also advise me how long i am bound to use any medicine for the complete eradication of the same disease. regards
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013