Recovering from Salmonella infection, cramps while passing motion. Taking Flagyl. Can I drink alcohol?

hi,i m recovering from samonella at the minute.have started to eat again,the pain i have passing a normal motion is unbearable with cramps .i tend to almost collapse afterwards!i m on flagyl 400mg now 48hrs but i am feeling sick with with thesei wondered can i stop the flagyl and how long will the cramps go on when going to loo.the stool is yellow now.also can i drink alcholol ?.its my birthday and friends are asking will i be having a drink!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012