Recovered of diverticulitis, CT showed microperf, advised colonoscopy. Is it safe ?

i was hospitalized with diverticulitis in nov (4th)2012. ct showed microperf. 6days iv antibiotics and 5 weeks cipro /flagal following discharge. My surgeon waited till feb 26th to do colonoscopy . he did a ct before to make sure it was safe to to do cscope. He had med clearance from pcp who ordered ob consult because of a Hx of heavy painful periods. uterus ultrasound clear except enlarged uterus. cscope minimal diverticuli 4 palopes all benign. now 12 days later I am having pain similar to the pain i had previous to the hospitalization when having a bowel movement .
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013