Recovered from quintuple bypass after angina symptoms. Chances of coronary disease in future and life expectancy?

I m a sixty year old male recently recovered from a quintuple bypass (one year ago). Before my operation I was very active and played tennis and squash all my life. I had a moderately high cholesterol (1.14 hdl , 2.7 ldl, 4.27 triglyceride ), and was subjected to secondhand smoke most of my life. Otherwise, I was very healthy, until angina symptoms developed. Currently, I have no symptoms, feel perfectly normal, run regularly, and choose a low saturated fat, high carb diet. Will I always have coronary disease and will my life expectancy be shorter than average?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012