Recovered from depression, starts hearing noise in night, taking divelpro, trizyne - S and revitriol

My hubby is recovered from phychological problem ( Depression ). Regular medicins are going on. Currently his Dr. is out of town & he is suddenly facing some problem. Since 2 days he complaining that in the night he is getting/ hearing some kind of noise(water noise, feels like some one singing). His current medicins are 1. Divelpro - 1 tab in the night 2. Trizyne - S - 1 tab in the night 3. In case if he has any sudden problem 1/4 tab. of Revitriol (0.5 mg) Wanted to know he can take the Revitrol tab 1/4 for a week (till his Dr. comes back) When ever he takes this tablet he feels good.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012