Recovered from coma, declared TBILISI patient. Should she be allowed to smoke cigarettes?

my best friend just woke up from a one month coma and she has be declared a TBILISI patient. she is at home now recovering and she keeps asking for cigarettes. she was addicted for two ears before the car accident that caused her coma. her parents are taking care of her and they won t allow her to have cigarettes because of her condition. but she keeps asking me to sneak her some, as she is still craving them and knows I smoke . what would happen if I were to give her a cigarette?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012