Recovered from cerebral hemorrhage. Pneumonia attack, unable to have food, weakness, lost weight. Treatment?

hello sir, my father is now 64 yrs,had cerebral haemorrhage 3 yrs back with the symptom of slurred speech. he had the same problem 3 months back. ct brain showed cerebral haemorrhage and was on strocit, eptoin and nootrophil.last month he got pneumonia and recovered from that. he didnt take the previous tabs during those 10 days.he was better then.after a week he had the attack again . he is unable tohave food due to right sided weakness. he has become very week and lost somuch of weight.please guide me what to do? ...................loving regards, nirmala.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012