Recovered from atrial fibrillation and blood clot in heart. Feeling weak, nauseous and fluctuating heart rate. Why ?

Recently recovered from atrial fibrillation and blood clot in heart. After 3 months blood clot gone and cardio version done. EF is now 52. Last two weeks heart rate over 110 . Dr increased metropolol to 75 mg 2x daily. Feeling weak, nauseous and heart rate is either over 110 or very low. Seems to jump all over the place Really feeling ill. but also have astressful situation I am tryling to deal with and I know the symptoms can be similar. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012