Recovered from angioblast and kidney failure, diabetic, advised Blisto, Rantac. Are these correct ?

Dear Doctor, My dad age is 69, 4 yrs back he got recovered from Angio blast and kidny failure because of heart tablet. Finally got saved. But he stoped taking medicine after his recovery. He is having diabetes also and doctor advised to take the following medicine blisto-1mf and 2nd gave rantac-d because of blisto had dizzyness and can not eat food. Kindly advise is it correct to have these medicine. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013