Recovered from anal cancer. Breathlessness, heavy chest. Should I take Warfarin every night?

I am a recovered anal cancer patient while under chemo and radiation my doctor don t tell me to stop my hormones so I got a blood clot in. Y right lung and right side of neck. Now I have shortness of breath and my chest feels heavy to sure if it is anixiety or block arteries or damage in my lung from the clot. I gained 30 lbs during my treatments and I want to start the HCG drops but not sure if I should I take 10mg of warrfin every night
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012