Recovered after rehab from alcoholism, having gastro paresis and mesenteric artery syndrome, abusive husband for divorce. Suggestions ?

Hi my name is Ann and I`m so sad and worried about my daughter and four year old grand daughter. two years ago my daughter collapsed from alcoholism and after huge prayer and rehab . overcame this disease in our family. Now she has gastro paresis and mesenteric artery syndrone so a lot of symptoms resemble past lethargy and her husband is being verbally abusive at times and is definately triggered by past. His Dad, who he works with is the same way with him. At this time it looks like divorce or separation and my grandaughter is so distraught and cries easily. Her Dad does not want to go to alanon or counselling. He is a workaholic. What are your suggestions? We have been thru the terrible affects of divorce thru her Dad and my other children and am distraught to have 2nd daughter be in this mess. Her husband smokes pot every day at end of day. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012