Reconstructive surgery on jaw. Screw visible. Swollen, painful, unable to open mouth. Suggestions?

I had reconstructive surgery in 2008 on my jaw it has two metal plates and screws, I have lost a couple screws already not a big deal but now the last one has worked its way out of my lower jaw and its very visible. It is also swollen very painful and I can barely open my mouth. I have no Insurance for 60 more days. I just started a new job and dont wanna lose it due to my jaw am I going to need another surgery? what do i do? Any advice would be helpful
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013