Reconstituted antibiotic virals

I just want to ask about injecting of a refrigerated reconstituted antibiotic vial e.g. Ceftriaxone after withdrawing half of its content and keeping the other half in the refrigerator for 24 hr knowing that it is stable -according to the company's pamphlet- for 2 days in the refrigerator
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
No reconstituted antibiotic be used after 24 hours,potency comes down,7 chances of reaction also increases
  Anonymous's Response

It is stable for 24 hours, after which any unsued medicine should be discarded as the efficiency comes down after reconstituting the vial medicine. Do not use it.