Recommended Isotroin, Ginette for acne, gone now. Can I stop it without side effects ?

Hello. I am AAAA, from India. I m 45kgs and I m 5 2. I just turned 18. I had asthma as a kid. Apart from this, there isn t any medical history as such. I was recommended by a derm to take ISOTROIN 10 along with GINETTE 35 to treat my acne . I had very mild acne, and most of it is gone now. I consumed 38 tablets of isotroin, and 28 tablets of ginette 35. however, i was never told to have a pill free week after my 21 tablets of ginette 35! but as soon as i came to know of this (which was after having 28 tablets of ginette 35), i stopped it. WILL ANYTHING GO WRONG WITH ME? i need an honest answer.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013