Recommended Ecospirin75. Ultrasound shows normal flow in left uterine artery. Continue Ecospirin?

hi, i have recomended to take ecosprin 75 because there was notch in early diastole with mild increased impedance to flow with a RI of 0.63 in left maternal my current ultrasound report of 35 weeks says that the maternal left uterine artery shows a normal flow pattern with a RI of 0.54.still i have been told to continue ecosprin...i m confused as other doctor told me to stop it as it wud cause bleeding..what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013