Recommended Althea contraceptive pills. Would contraceptive vaccination be better?

Hi, I m new to taking Althea contraceptive pills. My dermatologist recommended it to me for skin improvement and if possible also for birth control. 1. Would a contraceptive vaccination be better for birth control? Would it also have the same effect on the skin as althea pills? 2. What type of contraceptive vaccine would have the same effect as althea? 3. In the simplest sense, how should I take the althea pills? Will I still expect menstruation when I use them? And when would sexual intercourse be safe to do the moment I start taking them? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012