Recieved depo shot after delivery. Having continuous bleeding, redness, swelling in vagina. Cause?

I gave birth 9 weeks ago, and have not stopped bleeding yet. My OBGYN said that everything looks fine, and it s probably due to the Depo birth control shot I received 6 days after delivery. I started using tampons again about 3 weeks ago. My bleeding was light at that point. I have started back to work this week and I m not sure if its due to being on my feet all day but my bleeding has increased (full tampon after 4-6 hours, where as before there was minimal amount on tampon at 4-6 hours). Today I started having discomfort in the area between the vaginal opening and anus , and slight pain & discomfort while changing the tampon. The vaginal lips are red, mildly swollen & sore. Could waiting too long to change my tampon be causing this? Or something else!
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer