Recieved TB skin test, bleeding, burning during first shot, so took another shot, normal, first shot shooting pain, numbness. Why two different effects?

I received a tb skin test (ppd) last Monday, I began to bleed a lot and it immediately started to burn the doctor said he messed up, so he left the exam room and came back with another vial and needle he administered the shot again in my other arm. The first arm started to swell and by 4 am I was in excruciating pain. The second arm is fine and looks normal as I do have these tests annually but the first arm became infected and I am now on antibiotics and also a steroid because when going tithe doctor I explained that I had a pain shooting up my arm an my hand was numb the injection site burned and was red and painful.... Can you explain why I would have two totally different effects if I received the shot minutes apart?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012