Recessing gums causing tooth loss, burning inside mouth, loss of attachment with to lips and gums. Help?

Hello. I have been going to the dentist as my gums have been recessing rapidly for the last six months resulting in tooth loss . During this time I have lost all attachments to lips and gums. I also have burning inside the mouth and noticed a tonsil as disappeared the to gue sits deeper Into the jaw and have burning in the mouthI have told the dentist about this who as just shrugged his shoulders. Any help would be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012