Recently started birth control, period flow seems to be thicker than usual, severe itching and burning sensation. Cause?

Hi, about a month ago I began taking birth control . Everything seemed normal until four days ago whenI got my period. My period is MUCH lighter, which I was expecting, but the period blood is very very dark and much thicker than it ever was before. Also, this morning (four days into the period) I woke up with itching and a slight burning sensation, which has faded. Is all of this due to the hormonal changes of birth control or should I be concerned? I am a virgin , if that makes a difference.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

i had gone through your query and understand your concerns.
-basing on your complaints,i would come up with the possibility of ENDOMETRIOSIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes include;

-Retrograde menstruation - when endometrial tissue is deposited in strange locations because of menstrual flow that backs up into the fallopian tubes and abdominal cavity.

-Immune system problems - cause the body to not recognize and destroy cells or tissue that is growing where it should not be.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you